28 October 2017

Hysterectomy

After being diagnosed with fibroids earlier in the year, I'm having a hysterectomy today! When I saw the consultant after being diagnosed, and asked what my options were, he said, "Well, that depends how attached you are to your uterus!". I said that at my age it is unlikely I'll have any use for it, so just to go ahead and whip it out!

I'll be in hospital for a few days, then at my parents' house for a bit after I get out of hospital, so I'm going to take a wee break from the blog for at least part of November. 

In the meantime, I should still be posting to Instagram (because I have such a backlog of photos that I haven't got round to posting there!). So head over there to keep up with what I'm doing.

I've got a big pile of books to read, plenty of small crafts to keep me going, colouring books, Copic markers and sketchpads, DVDs, and much more, so I should not get too bored during my recuperation!




2 comments:

jujupage1 said...

I wish you all the luck for your operation!

RagingMoon1987 said...

Sending prayers your way!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...